August 2, 2011 Leave a comment
It’s been a few month’s since I’ve been able to contribute to artlovefashion. Somewhere between apartment hunting, moving, interior decorating, countless weddings, summer holidays, local weekend getaways (like our trip to Block Island, above) and spending as much time outside as humanly possible, I’ve fallen behind…but my next few posts will be filled with items and ideas I’ve been working on for a few weeks now. To start the ball rolling again I wanted to share with all of you my mid-summer obsessions. Here are a few of my favorite things right now Happy August everyone xoxo
1. It doesn’t get any easier than this- for perfect daytime, day-night or straight night-time glam this little compact has it all. Just mix, blend and play until you arrive at your desired level of impact.
2. The prettiest, punchiest vibrant matte lip color I’ve ever encountered. Instantly dresses up any outfit and it’s the perfect pop of color for my mostly neutral wardrobe.
3. There’s no such thing as a streak-free self-tanner no matter how much you spend or what it promises- but with this little accessory you’re getting the closest natural glow possible without the streaks.
4. A wardrobe staple I can’t get enough of right now is my uber chic riding jacket in grey. Personally I love this version of a grey blazer by Rag & Bone. It’s the perfect throw-on for a cooler summer night and it looks so great with distressed jeans, jeggings, shorts or a dress.
5. I love the beachy, tropical, sea-glass colored hues of this Ombre Wooden Bead Necklace by Danielle Stevens I recently purchased on sale. It’s the perfect colorful accessory for your summer whites or favorite black maxi.